Subject: Problems with my new computer.
Dear Mr Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we
have found some problems, which I want to bring to
1. There is a button ‘start’ but there is no ‘stop’
button. We request you check this.
2. I find only ‘recycle they didnt specify if it’s motor cycle or Bicycle.
3. There is ‘find’ button but it is not working. My wife
lost the door key and we’ve tried a lot to trace the
key with this ‘find’ button, but was unable to trace.
Please rectify this problem sir.
4. My child learnt ‘MICROSOFT WORD’ now he wants
to learn ‘MICROSOFT SENTENCE’, so when will you
5. There’s MICROSOFT OFFICE, what about
MICROSOFT HOME since I use d pc at home.
6. I bought computer, cpu, mouse & keyboard, but
there is only one icon which shows ‘ My Computer’,
when will you provide the remaining items?
Last one Mr. Bill Gates
P.S: ‘Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you
are selling WINDOWS?