Copay belongs to a Bitcoin service provider called Bitpay. Since Bitpay primarily deals in Bitcoin, Copay is the first choice of investors and businesses that use Bitcoin as a payment method. It is a lightweight wallet that uses simple techniques to conduct transactions. A disadvantage of Copay is that it doesn’t use two-factor authentication.
These are the features that make Copay the best cryptocurrency wallet 2020:
• Copay uses a hierarchal determination to generate addresses.
• It uses local storage instead of cloud storage to store keys. This makes it extremely difficult for hackers to steal wallet keys.
• Copay lets you make payments on top e-commerce platforms such as Amazon.
• It is an open-source platform that allows users to modify their wallets.
• Users of Copay can make group payments using shared wallets.