Sponsored by Naija gist
- 4. Switzerland produces the most chocolate in the world.
- 5. Switzerland has 4 official languags; German 62.6% French 22.9% Italian 8.2% Romansh 0.5%
- 6. Swiss chocolate makers Henri ‘Nestle’ and ‘Daniel Peter’ invented milk chocolate.
- 7. Teaching in Switzerland is one of the uppermost paid professions.
- 8. Most of the world’s luxury watches are produced in Switzerland like Tissot, TAG Heuer, Rolex and Patek Philippe.
- 9. Snowboarding, skiing, and mountaineering are popular sports in Switzerland.