I have been seeing woke Africans complaining that Africa is not going forward because we keep blaming white people for our problems instead of changing our situation ourselves.
- Venezuela has the biggest and cleanest (easy to refine) oil reserves in the world.
- Venezuela as of now is IMPORTING OIL from Iran.
- Both countries have been economically SANCTIONED
- Both countries have been on the brink of invasion wars because seemingly they have ‘Dictators’
- The same happened with Iraq, Libya and Syria.
- The leaders in these countries REFUSED to sign CONTRACTS that would allow FOREIGN POWERS to EXPLOIT their natural resources.
- These powers through IMF crushed these economies and labelled those leaders dictators.
- Iran cannot even receive help nor buy medical equipment to fight COVID-19 because a particular nation has set a blockade with its military in their maritime routes to enforce SANCTIONS.
- Women, children and innocent people are DYING because of these ILLEGAL sanctions.
- The country responsible for all this MODERN DAY COLONIALISM IS THE VERY COUNTRY WORSHIPPED BY ALL AFRICANS.
Let me also add: The best-performing country in Africa was Libya. Anyone should know better how and why they are a shithole right now run by terrorists and slave traders. I bet it had nothing to do with the white man but looting. lol
You need education on why and how African challenges are the DIRECT creation of the white man. Start with John Perkins Confessions of an economic hitman read.
How then could Africa progress while worshipping its oppressors and believing the oppressors want to help them solve the problems they created for them to control and steal their resources ??????