I removed an 800 year old deity from the royal ? palace of Iwo because I am above idols – Oluwo of Iwoland, HRM Oba (Alhaji) Abdulrasheed Akanbi.
Food for thought
1. So, if this man is the the King (Ataoja) of my town of origin, Osogbo, there would be no longer Osun Osogbo Festival
2. If this man is the Alaafin of Oyo, there would no longer be Sango Festival in Oyo
3. If this man is the Ooni of Ife, there would no longer be Oke Itase (Odun Agbonmiregun) Festival
4. If this man is the Oba of Lagos, there would no longer be Eyo Adamu Orisa.
5. And so numerous towns to mention.
6. What are the efforts of the fellow Obas in Yorubaland to put him in order and save our Traditions ?
7. Do they agree with his steps to destroy our cherished heritage?
8. Why did he contest for the throne ?
9. Who were the Kingmakers?
10. What are the people of historical town of Iwo doing to bring sanity and orderliness?
May Olodumare save the Yoruba nation from colonial brain washing indigenes. Ase.
From Araba of Oworonsoki land, Lagos Nigeria.