A mother, her three youngsters, a relative and a house-help were all smoldered to death in a flame incident at their home in Jos, Plateau state yesterday May 2nd. As per inhabitants in the range where the incident happened, the deceased lady called for help when the flame began however they couldn’t assist due to the solid iron bars used as protectors. While they attempted to move, the gas in the building blasted.
All the deceased have been buried according to muslim rites. May their souls rest in peace Amen.