It is the 24th day of December 2022 Gregorian year, (Kojoda calendar, it’s 10,064th year) a day Ifa Practitioners, traditionalists, and all respectful Omoluabi, Omo Karo O’jire remind the entire universe of the personality that surrounds Esu. In a message that serves as an awareness #EsuIsNotSatan.
Today we remind everyone of many misconceptions and the significance of Esu. Esu is not satan, it has never been and will never be. Listed below are a few functions and misconceptions of Esu.
Top 10 misconceptions of Esu – #EsuIsNotSatan
2) He is one of the delegated Irunmoles of Olodumare. Hence, a messenger of Olodumare.
3) Esu stands as a prosecutor to defaulters of the instructions of Olodumare. You may likewise call him the first Law enforcement agent of Olodumare.
4) He is always on the side of Justice and Equity.
5) Esu’s actions fall within the Jurisdiction of obligations as instructed by his Creator (Olodumare)
6) All attribute as Power, wisdom, knowledge, and skills are given to Esu by Olodumare for his mission on Earth.
7) Esu has no desire for praises or worship that belongs to Olodumare therefore, he is not god with a small letter g or God with a capital letter G. Esu is Esu.
8) He does not have the power, might, gut or nerve to contest the position of Olodumare.
9) Esu is accountable and reports directly to Olodumare.
10)The Esu spirituality(Irunmole) is consent to the supremacy of Olodumare
Significance of #EsuIsNotSatan
Olodumare created Esu for all People to Protect, Guard, and save us from all attributes Of life Challenges. Esu is the messenger who delivers our messages to Olodumare. Esu is the centre Orisa between the left side and right side of the World. Likewise, Esu can be simply called the middle Orisa between Omo Orisa and Our Ajogun.
It’s believed that the world consists Of 2 different Side;
(1) The Right Side
(2) Left Side
The right side of the world:
The right-hand side of the world is where All Orisa lives with us all their Omo.
The left side of the world:
The left-hand side of the world is where All Evils Doers and Evil makers live. It is believed that the left side is the dark side. The right side is called (OTUN AYE ) while the left side is called (OSI AYE).
In Otun Aye:
All Omo Orisa usually seeks Greatness, Prosperity, Freedom, Power, Long life, Wealth, Good living, Life Betterness, Comfortability, Peace, etc. Usually, from their mothers and fathers which are the Orisa.
In Osi Aye,
They are all designed to spoil the goodwill that the Omo orisas are seeking on the right side.
Meanwhile, the dark side is purely created to damage all good efforts Of Progress, Greatness, Peace, comfortability of life, etc
The general name for the dwellers Of Osi aye is called ” AJOGUN IBI ”. Olodumare specially created Esu for everyone to Protect, Guard, and save us from all attributes of life challenges. Esu is the messenger who delivers our messages to Olodumare. Esu is the centre Orisa between the left side and right side of the World. In addition, Esu can be simply called the middle Orisa between Omo Orisa and Our Ajogun.
In this section of #EsuIsnotsatan awareness, we list the Different Kinds Of Esu:
Esu Odara,Esu Alaje,Esu Ogo, Esu Olapakia, Esu Agbalu, Esu Ogiri Oko,Esu Elegbara, Esu ilu, Esu Ayiluka,Esu laroye, Esu Barabebe,Esu Alasuwada, Esu Oja, Esu Yangi, Esu Aseta, Esu Ija, Esu Ebita, Esu Awure e.t.c
All these Esu’s have their significant purposes of importance,
But ESU ODARA is the leader and the most Powerful.
Esu Odara is the one we give our ebo to after making it. The ebo is the message Odara helps us to deliver as an appeal to Ajogun ibi who wants to do us bad. When the Ajogun ibi accepts the ebo from Esu. We begin to live more comfortably in life. That is why the more we do ebo in the right,
The more we save ourselves from any source of trouble from the left.