Home / News From Nigeria / Breaking News / “I’ll not enter the Government House in the next two or three months” – Wike
wike

“I’ll not enter the Government House in the next two or three months” – Wike

The RIVERS State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, said on Sunday that he would stay far from the Government House in Port Harcourt for the next three months as an aftereffect of the vandalisation of the property in the spot by as result of past administration.
Wike, who talked at the post- swearing in thanksgiving service in Port Harcourt, revealed that all the vehicles in the Government House had been taken away.

The representative revealed that he saw that the slug verification entryways, furniture, autos, peaked carpets, curtains and windows were not left behind by the ex-administration.

Wike clarified that he found himself able to watch the missing things amid an assessment of the Government House after he was confirmed as the state’s chief executive.

Send Money To Nigeria Free

About Lolade

x

Check Also

wike

Alleged Oyigbo killings to divert attention from IPOB’s crime – Wike

Dennis Naku,  Port Harcourt The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has described the allegation that he ordered the army to kill Igbo people in Oyigbo as a “politically-motivated falsehood.” Wike, in a television programme on Monday in Port Harcourt, said the curfew was imposed to restore calm after IPOB’s attack. He said, “The narrative that the Igbo were being killed by the military was intended to shift attention from the despicable activities of IPOB in Oyigbo.” The governor also lamented ...