I keep on wondering how these pastors are fabulously rich establishing private universities here and there and possessing private jets etc.
Food for thought
1. Where did Isese( Yoruba traditions) go wrong for foreign ideology to so dominate our lives?
2. Are they closer to God(Our Olodumare) than us?
3. Are we not closer to nature than them? We use natural resources to speak to Olodumare. We have the power of the words(Ohun Ijinle) more efficacious than reading foreign psalms
4. Is it education? No. We have Professors too. Professor Wande Abimbola, Professor Idowu Odeyemi, Professor Moyo Okediji, eminent scholars so numerous to mention.
5. Is there anything we are not doing right?
6. Are we guilty of contributing to their wealth and massive followership?
7. Should we be tenants in our Ancestors’ land?
8. Let me stop here. I could go on and on.
For me, no matter what, I stand firm with Isese.
What about you?
From Araba of Oworonsoki land Lagos Nigeria